Operation Re-Seed Christian Ministries is a 501(C) 3
Non-Profit Organization. Operation Re-Seed Christian Ministry is an
Outreach Christian Ministry that offers free services to individuals,
groups and organizations in the Toledo area community.
Our goal is to
provide quality Family Enrichment and Re-Entry Services to individuals in
the Northwest Ohio community without governmental assistance.
Operation Re-Seed Christian Ministries offer the
following services: Ambassador Parenthood Program, Couples Relationship
Classes, Anger Management, and the Understanding Your Crime Program. Our
services are registered with United Way of Greater Toledo and listed in the
In a recent survey was conducted in
December 2016 of clients involved in our services:
- Total: 192 people completed the program: 115 men, 53 women.
Age: 33 years of age.
Status: 57% are single, 13%
married, 18% significant other, 11% separated.
39% has 3 or more children, 20%
2 kids, 22% 1 kid, and 19% have no children.
38% was unemployed, 52% employed
54% has HS Diploma, 28% less
than 12th grade education, 18% has GED.
76% was on probation.
- Incarcerated: 23% was incarcerated
Our Mission is to:
Christian Education, Self-Improvement Classes to adults in the community.
- Provide Christian base Family Enrichment Classes to
- Provide Christian base Re-Entry Services to men and
- Provide Mentoring’s and Guidance’s to adults in the
- Reduce instances of Child Abuse and Neglect in the
Toledo Community by providing Parenthood Services.
- Improve Parents understanding of Parenthood.
- Reduce instances of domestic disputes or domestic
Provided Services to the Following Individuals
involved with the following Agencies:
- Toledo Probation Department
- Perrysburg Municipal Court
- Lucas County Juvenile Court
- Oregon Municipal Court
- Sylvania Municipal Court
- Georgia Job and Family Services
- Lucas County Children Services
- Child and Family Services of Northwestern Michigan
- Lenawee County District Court
- State of Ohio Prison System
We are asking for your donation in order
to support some of the administrative cost of sustaining this ministry. No staff is paid for this ministry. 100% of the donations goes towards administrative cost.
You can donate today: